- Albert City Threshermen Festival and Collectors Show
- Allee Mansion
- Arnolds Park Amusement Park
- A.R.T (Artisans Road Trip)
- Bridges Bay Resort and Water Park
- Camp Algona POW Project
- Clay County Fair
- Cherokee Rodeo
- Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center
- Grotto of the Redemption
- Higgins Museum
- Blue Bunny Ice Cream Parlor and Museum
- Iowa Great Lakes Maritime Museum
- Iowa Rock N Roll Music Museum
- King’s Pointe Resort and Water Park
- Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center
- Okoboji Summer Theatre
- Orange City Tulip Festival
- Parker Museum
- Pearson Lakes Art Center
- Queen of Peace/Trinity Heights
- Sergeant Floyd Riverboat Museum & Welcome Center
- Sioux City Art Center
- Siouxland Historic Railroad
- Wall Lake Historical Society
- Watchable Wildlife of Northwest Iowa
Don’t forget to pre-order your NEW Iowa Travel Guide here: https://www.facebook.com/IowaTourism/app_352708614861008
Pre-order it now to receive it in January of 2014.
The Iowa Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers Association is proud to welcome the Queen Anne Bed and Breakfast to membership.
Offering four spacious rooms, this lovely Queen Anne Victorian home is listed on the National Historic Register. A wonderful breakfast is always included in the price. The innkeepers, Barbara and Larry Howard, are thrilled to accommodate small weddings — an on-site wedding officiant makes planning easier.
Gift certificates make a great gift and can be used at any of our friendly Iowa member inns. To purchase a gift certificate call 800-888-INNS (1-800-888-4667) or buy securely online by clicking here.
You can’t go wrong when you buy a gift certificate for friends and family over the holidays. The gift of travel is always welcomed. Most of the IBBIA members do accept them, but be sure you ask when you make your reservation with an IBBIA member. Click here to order.